B2B marketers know that LinkedIn is a powerful tool for promoting business content. LinkedIn provides a vast network of professionals with whom you can share business insights and product posts, but it’s important to make sure that your efforts are driving results. Below, we show you four ways that you can use LinkedIn content to increase traffic and engagement with your B2B brand and improve lead generation for your business.
- Generate Leads Using Your Company Page
LinkedIn content isn’t just confined to the company updates you post. In fact, your LinkedIn company page is comprised of content that can be optimized for lead generation, though it is often overlooked as such. Make sure your company page features everything a visitor would need to take the next step to becoming your customer, including:
- Your company description, logo, and contact information
- CTAs directing visitors to landing pages where you can gather their information
- High quality product visuals and information
- Links to your website and product pages
- Reach Your Target Audience Using Sponsored Updates
You can drive traffic from a quality audience to your content using LinkedIn’s Sponsored Updates. Sponsored Updates put your content in the newsfeeds of your target audience, whom you can determine using LinkedIn’s comprehensive targeting features. Your audience will extend beyond those currently following your company to reach professionals that fit the criteria that matters most to your business, including:
- Job title/function
- Company name/industry
- Skills/associated groups
Incorporating Sponsored Updates into your LinkedIn content strategy will allow you to get your content in front of the people most likely to appreciate and engage with it, improving the quality of the visitors and leads you generate.
- Establish Thought Leadership Through LinkedIn Pulse
Use LinkedIn to promote your company executives as industry experts by recruiting them to publish thought leadership pieces through LinkedIn Pulse. Create a strategy for publishing long-form content through LinkedIn Pulse, where readers most appreciate posts on industry insights, company news, and information about new products and services. Publishing through LinkedIn Pulse extends the reach of your posts to audiences even beyond the platform’s network by making them accessible via search engines, but note: only LinkedIn members in some geographic locations currently have publishing access.
- Optimize Your Strategy By Reviewing Your Analytics
You can Improve your LinkedIn content marketing strategy using best practices you’ve determined based on the effectiveness and reach of your current efforts. You can review this information from the analytics tab of your company page, which provides you with the following data about each of your company updates:
- This table shows a preview of each post, as well as engagement rate (impressions, clicks, interactions) and the number of followers acquired.
- Reach. This graph shows you the number of times your updates were seen organically and through paid campaigns (on a daily basis.)
- This graph displays the types of engagements your post received, which can be filtered by date range.
From the data in your analytics tab, you can determine best practices to incorporate into an improved content marketing strategy for your B2B business.
This author seems to write some great stuff and well worth following.
If there is any other info you’d like me to search out and share in the world of Digital Marketing then please let me know. Or, if you have any other pressing needs in my area, feel free to reach out on (0457) 474-869.