LinkedIn is the number one global platform for Professionals.
55% of LinkedIn users worked on their online professional profile in the last month.*
It's a brave new world. Are you ready? Or are you being left behind?
Are you looking for a LinkedIn profile that will win you a new job or new clients?
Are you struggling with writing your profile?
Do you cringe at the thought of other professionals seeing your current profile or lack of?
Chances are you simply don’t have the time to write a new profile. Or perhaps you find LinkedIn a bit of a mystery. You’ve sat down to write your profile and realised you don’t know where to start, what to include, how to write a profile that will get found...
You’re left feeling frustrated and unsure. Developing a new profile seems to be such an arduous task, it keeps getting pushed down on your To Do list. However, you know you’re missing out on sales or jobs by not having a strong profile and you’re right.
Wouldn’t it be awesome if developing a new profile was easy.
Imagine if you could simply develop an online profile that wowed prospective employers and clients, landing you instant interviews and client meetings.
How great would it be if while you were working, playing and sleeping, your LinkedIn profile was working hard for you, getting you headhunted for roles or sought out by clients for your expertise? This is now a possibility. Standout LinkedIn profiles is a LinkedIn profile writing service or LinkedIn profile writing training service that makes the process of getting an impressive LinkedIn profile online, an easy one. Simply invest in a Standout LinkedIn Profile to start getting results online today.
We are the experts in writing compelling online profiles. This is not just another Resume or CV writing service. Standout LinkedIn profile writers are digitally savvy and understand how to have you found online for work you love, or by clients you'd love to work with. The profiles we develop are also visually appealing, taking your online brand to a new level.
We are the experts in LinkedIn Profile writing training. We can write a profile for you or train you to write your own. The choice is yours.
A Standout LinkedIn Profile is your ticket to a new life.
One that sees you enjoying all the successes you deserve.
It is your ticket to securing this life effortlessly with clients and employers actually seeking you out. A Standout LinkedIn Profile is the end of the pain of hunting for clients and work and the beginning of invitations and doors being swung wide open. Your new online profile will increase your earnings potential. It will put you ahead of your competition, ensuring you're found online (via both LinkedIn and Google searches).
Are you a Job Seeker? You need to hear this...
Employers are investing in hiring internal recruitment teams and special LinkedIn recruiter licenses so they can find the best talent online. They’d prefer not to have to advertise. In fact, often the best jobs are never advertised. Employers hire candidates already known to them. How do they do this? They find candidates online via LinkedIn. If you don’t have key words in your profile, they won’t find you. If you don’t have rich media on your profile, they are unlikely to read your profile for more than a few seconds.
LinkedIn is your opportunity to speak to your potential employer in the first person. You can give them an insight into not only how incredibly talented you are, but also what an all-round great person you are. After all, people want to work with people they like and connect with. LinkedIn is your professional presence and personality online. It can connect you with your ideal employer and very quickly showcase your professional talents. In your CV it can be difficult to communicate why you do what you do; why you’re passionate and could be such an incredible asset to any team. With a Standout LinkedIn profile you can do this and so much more.
Are you a Business Owner, Sales Professional or Consultant looking to secure new clients and step up your professional profile online? You need to hear this...
Even if you’ve had a face-to-face meeting with a prospective client, if they are serious about working with you, chances are they’ll check out your LinkedIn profile before they make any decisions. It’s just smart business to know who you’re dealing with. When businesses are looking for suppliers, they Google. When looking for particular professionals, they search LinkedIn. Either way, you want to be found and you want to ensure that you look impressive online. You need your LinkedIn to communicate the value you can bring to the world. With a Standout LinkedIn profile you can do this easily.
How it Works and What you Receive
- We’ll give you instant access to an exclusive member site where you’ll find everything you need to simply build out your profile. This comes in the form of video training and written instruction.
- You’ll find a selection of LinkedIn summary templates to choose from.
- We’ll then ask you pertinent questions about your career to which you simply plug the responses straight into your draft profile.
- You’ll get a step-by-step guide with clear instructions and images of how you can very easily build or alter your profile.
- We’ll show you which key words to use to ensure you’re found online for the roles or work of your choice. Your profile will be SEO- tastic.
- We’ll make finding and adding rich media to your profile a cinch.
- We’ll show you how to take an amazing professional photo with your smart phone that you can add directly into your profile.
- Using the simple guidelines that you’ll find within the member site you then simply transfer the information across to your LinkedIn profile.
- When you’re complete updating your profile, you send us an email. We'll review your draft profile via email or log into LinkedIn and review your online profile.
You could have a profile up and ready and wowing potential employers and clients in as soon as a few hours from now! Tick “LinkedIn profile” off your To Do list now.
How it Works and What you Receive
- We’ll give you access to an exclusive member site where you’ll login in and complete a brief questionnaire, or if you prefer we can conduct a phone or Skype interview*. We’ll ask you pertinent questions about your career and personal brand.
- You’ll share a Link to your existing LinkedIn profile and upload your CV.
- If you don’t have a LinkedIn profile or CV, we’ll simply ask you to add further detail into the member site.
- We’ll ascertain what roles or type of work you'd like to be found for so that your profile will contain the right key words, ensuring you’ll be found online for the roles of your choice.
- We’ll outline simply what rich media (photos and/or videos) we’d like you to include and ask you to upload these into the site via a shared dropbox folder or email them to us.
- You’ll upload a headshot photo to the site via dropbox or email it to us. If you don’t have a appropriate photo we’ll show you how to take a professional photo with your smart phone.
- Once you’ve added all the necessary information into the member site the system will automatically notify one of our writers and the writer will log in to the system and write your standout profile.
- We’ll email your profile to you for your review.
- You'll receive two rounds of reviews, ensuring that you’re entirely happy with your new profile. Although we’re confident you’ll probably need very few, if any, changes.
- Once you sign off on your profile we’ll ask you to share your LinkedIn login details.
- We’ll then update your profile with the new text and images. We'll do this without any updates being sent to the LinkedIn newsfeed (so if you're currently employed your employer or colleagues won't know you're updating your profile).
- We’ll email you to advise you that the profile is complete, you then log into your LinkedIn account and change your password, ensuring your personal security.
- If you’re not comfortable sharing your details, we'll share with you a LinkedIn Guide with detailed instructions on how to upload your new profile yourself.
Once you've submitted the information required your new profile will be published online within 48 hours.
*We can gather the information required for your new profile via a phone or Skype interview if you'd prefer. This service is an additional $45. To opt for this service, simply select the $295 Write & Publish option and on coordinating your interview we'll organise payment.
Any further questions on the way to work, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
“This is such a great service. Kylie and her team do a fantastic job. The process could not be simpler. I was so impressed with the quality of the writing and the professionalism of the service. I was clueless about LinkedIn but knew I needed a profile and they made it really easy to get a great profile up online fast.”
“I was really impressed with Standout LinkedIn profiles. It was super easy and I was really happy with the results. They managed to take my experience from different industries across the globe and pulled it into a great succinct story that showcased my skills really well. I couldn’t recommend Kylie and her team more highly.”
Adrian M Odgers
"I am so happy with my new profile. I love it. I've had so many compliments and my views have increased three fold. I'm finally getting found online and I've been approached for a few interesting roles. I just wish I'd engaged Standout LinkedIn profiles sooner! The process was so easy and it was really reasonably priced."
“Kylie was able to clearly understand and articulate my personal brand. My LinkedIn profile is more than I could have expected. The improvements to the content are excellent. Her writer had an amazing ability to write a profile that, I believe really builds my professional credibility. Thanks again Kylie.”
- You are looking for a job and you don’t know anything about key words or rich media.
- You need to secure new clients and are unsure how to write a compelling sales proposition into your LinkedIn profile.
- You've recently moved into a new role and you're keen to excel and impress.
- You had no idea that 95% of recruiters are using LinkedIn for recruitment* and you thought that having a good CV was “enough”.
- You want to be seen as a Person of Influence or Thought Leader within your space and know that your current profile doesn’t position you as such.
- You haven’t been headhunted for a role via LinkedIn in the last month, or year, or ever!
- You’re job searching and you’re tired. You are tired of trawling through Seek and wish that the right employer would simply seek you out.
- You’re new to the local market and want to impress.
- You need to make your sales numbers and are not securing any business through LinkedIn.
- You want to change jobs but don’t want your current employer to know. We can ensure they are not informed of your new enhanced profile – they’ll never even know you’re looking for another job.
- You want to change industries and demonstrate your transferable skills.
- You want to standout from all the other grads out there and make an impact with prospective employers.
- You want to get back into the market after having a child and demonstrate online how savvy and up-to-date you are.
- You’re smart but know that you don’t know SEO or copywriting and believe a small investment in a LinkedIn profile will pay significant dividends.
- You’re excited about the fact that by simply opting in today you can seriously enhance your online profile and possibly land your dream job or client.
- You have a very unique proposition, maybe you operate in different markets and in different roles, and you need to find a way to present your unique message to your multiple audiences effectively.
How is it that we’re so confident that your Standout LinkedIn profile will drive your professional success?
Firstly, we know this space and we have for a while. Standout LinkedIn profiles is an Inspired Careers service. As a well-established and successful career coaching business having helped hundreds of people and writing LinkedIn profiles for over five years. We know what works on LinkedIn.
Our team of writers is headed up by Kylie Butler, Career Coach and Talent Attraction Strategist.
Our writers are highly trained professionals that were carefully selected for their ability to translate a professionals work experience into highly engaging online content. Our writers are not traditional CV or Resume Writers. They are talented and experienced digital writers that were trained in LinkedIn writing. LinkedIn is a sophisticated online platform. LinkedIn Profiles that standout vary greatly in style from a paper CV.
LinkedIn Profile writing requires a new approach. Our writers have that approach.
Every profile is meticulously written to convey the professional message and expertise of the individual. Every profile is keyword rich and visually impressive. Profiles are reviewed by Kylie personally to ensure the highest quality and relevance for the client's online audience (potential employers or clients & industry). Profiles are written specifically for the Australian, U.S. & U.K. markets. We understand the nuances of the different markets and write profiles that work in the specific local markets.
A Word From Kylie
Hey, I’m Kylie. I’m someone who high-fives life and is passionate about driving success, both for individuals and businesses. I am a Career Coach, Talent Attraction & Employment Branding Strategist and Business Owner.
I divide my time between coaching, both online and in-person, and consulting to businesses on their Talent Attraction & Employment Branding strategies. With my hat still in the recruitment game, I am in the best possible position to give you career and LinkedIn advice. You know the careers sites that you apply for jobs on? I help devise the strategy that makes them select your CV or LinkedIn Profile for interview, or not. I am also a Branding Specialist and work with some of Australia's most successful Communications Businesses.
During my 15+ year recruitment and HR career I held a number of senior roles including Head of People & Culture and Talent Director. My experience spans training and development to generalist HR and my expertise is in Talent Attraction strategy and Employment Branding, the more creative side of the industry. It’s this creativity that I also bring to writing LinkedIn profiles for you.
My many years of recruiting across the Marketing, IT, Finance, Telco, Pharma, Media and Advertising industries also helps me understand an incredibly broad spectrum of roles and what it takes to be successful in each of these career paths.
I developed Standout LinkedIn profiles in response to a need from my clients to have stronger profiles that would see them found online for work they love. I am also a huge advocate for LinkedIn as I contribute a great deal of my personal success to the platform. As a Business Owner, I personally have been, and continue to be, found via my LinkedIn profile for exciting new projects, consulting work and speaking assignments. I know just how powerful a great LinkedIn profile can be for the Job Seeker, Business Owner and Professional.
If you'd like to talk to Kylie or one of the team drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a problem, we’ll just ask you to fill in some details on a questionnaire.
If you are updating your own profile it will generally take between 1 and 3 hours, depending on how complete your existing profile is. If we are writing the profile for you, three to five working days.
We allow for two rounds of reviews so as long as you give us detailed feedback on any reviews we can ensure your satisfaction.
You’ll have options to choose from in reference to the style and we’ll also guide you, taking into consideration your industry or desired industry.
Yes thanks I'd like to standout with a professional LinkedIn Profile & I’d like to make it happen now. Simply click on a box to purchase.
Invest in yourself now and drive your career forward!
100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you’re not happy with your profile then it’s free.
Interested to know more? Any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com
Interested to learn about other ways you can drive your career forward? Learn more about Inspired Careers Services.
© 2016 Inspired Careers. All rights reserved.
*Jobvite Social Recruiting Survey 2014